There seems to be an unwritten rule that you must spend money to have fun. That is certainly not true. Here is a quick list of some fun things that you can do that cost little or no money.
- Engage your artistic/creative side: draw, write, read, cook, or make handmade crafts and gifts
- Encourage other people
- Be active: enjoy nature, go camping, and explore your region
- Learn to play a musical instrument
- Play sports
- Spend time with friends/family: have a game night, meal-making day, or movie night
- Take up bicycling
- Take up photography. Everyone has a camera phone.
- Write a book
- Write poetry
Create your own list. Make a list of things that are truly valuable to you and that don’t require money. Determine how to increase the time and energy you dedicate to the items on your list.
Copyright © TravelDailyLife.com